From: Kevin A Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 1:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Site Searchable function

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone could direct me in the direction of
creating a search function like the one on php.net?

I have tried looking rather fruitlessly to implement a system, would one
possible implementation be to use reference files for the information
and then use string matching to analyse the information, or search the
source .php files (although security issues of revealing scripts).

Thanks in advance