Hello Bruce,
I didn't want to sound like a walking advertisement on this list so I have
sticky emailed specific information direct to you about your question and our
answer.

However, I DID want the list to know about a freeware ( LGPL license ) mini
application that protects sensitive web pages with just one line of code (after
self installation on any web server). This freeware app is called
admin-login-only and it performs basic single user (administration) session
based authentication.

More info: http://www.globalissa.com/showcase.php?n=13&p=15
FREE Download: http://www.globalissa.com/download.php?n=13&p=15

We encourage commercial / or any use with the open ended LGPL license. The
software is absolutely free.

Dave.
===
Bruce wrote:
hi...

i'm in the process of looking for/creating a function to allow me to perform
user login/registration/etc, as well as handle a user admin function.
snip