Jochem Maas <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:37 AM said:

> this 'fairly recent' class of attack is already quite well documented,
> google around for more info.

Actually I did do some googling on it before posting and was relatively
confident that the attempt to exploit the form wasn't actually
successful. I posted to the list to find out if indeed it was being
exploited despite the lack of evidence in the maillog.

> I don't if any mail classes out there deal with this issue for you,
> I wrote a simple function to attempt to check for 'problem' message
> bodies:

Thanks for the code. I'll try to get it implemented soon.

Chris.