Hi all.

I thought I may of read of this somewhere- but I may be wrong. I am also
not sure whether this is allowed by banks, so please let me know- I want
to stay on the right side of the law!

I'd like a php script to access my bank balances and send me an email
daily. I know how to set up cron and use the php mail feature, and to
parse web pages using php but the problem is reading a page in SSL and
putting info in multiple forms. For example my bank asks for two
security numbers then 2 digits from a password on the next page. Is it
possible to use php to do this? Is there a script out there which would
help me here. I have googled to try and find out but to no avail.

Thanks.