Hello Kenn,

> I'm attempting to create an HTML email via PHP and cannot get the
> email to render in the correct font. I've made several stabs at it,
> the most recent one below. The same code that works just fine on a
> web page won't work for me here. What am I doing wrong?

Forget trying to include style elements in the header block for
emails, most mail clients strip them out totally. There is no
foolproof way to embedded CSS into an email and have all clients
handle it correctly (if at all). Lots of mail clients will attempt to
render the HTML themselves and don't support any form of CSS at all,
whereas others (like Outlook) use the IE rendering engine on Windows.

My suggestion? Embed the font styles into the email body and don't
even bother with a <head> section. I'd even go so far as to suggest
you use the HTML 4.x <font> tags instead of CSS.

But as with everything on the Internet, your mileage will always vary.

This article should also help: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/cssemail

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]