Jay Blanchard <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:03 AM said:

> I have a situation where I have to fix an app interface that was
> constructed with hundreds of lines of VBScript. The quickest way for
> me to do this would be to replace the offending VBScipt with PHP.
> Does anyone see any potential problems with doing this? I did a
> diagram on paper and see no gotcha's..TIA

You don't mean within the same file do you? If so (though I doubt it)
I'm sure there will be lots of problems!

On the other hand if you're just having one file (that may be written in
vbs) talk to another file (PHP perhaps) via GET, POST, or COOKIE I don't
see why you would have a problem. Working with the SESSION might be a
problem though.

Chris.