Hi Mark,

basically what I am working on is integrating a step inbetween the checkout
and the payment gateway processing.

The cardholder information is checked for enrolment in the first step, if
the cardholder is enrolled he will need to authenticate himself by password
(this is where the 2nd page comes in) if the authentication is successfull
he is forwarded to the 3rd page where the payment gateway processing takes
place.

It's like any other online payment integration i have done before but this
time there is this extra step required due to Visa's and Mastercards new
security feature.

I didn't see an issue with passing this information along since it's already
used in the verification of the cardholder which also requires
the card number.

I do require the payment info again on page 3 to pass it along to the
payment gateway, but didn't want to store it on my end for that.

What I gather from Richards answer earlier that the difference between
$_POST, $_GET or $_COOKIE, $_SESSION is almost irrelevant, I might
as well store the detail in a session to be able to use them on page
3 it seems.

--
NEU: Telefon-Flatrate fürs dt. Festnetz! GMX Phone_Flat: 9,99 Euro/Mon.*
Für DSL-Nutzer. Ohne Providerwechsel! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie