Try latest CVS snapshot, you might find what's wrong. (Make sure you set
error_reporting to E_ALL)
http://snaps.php.net

Regards,
--
Yasuo Ohgaki

""Marc Davenport"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
002201c0c91e$d4f96590$5d3e04d8@marcd">news:002201c0c91e$d4f96590$5d3e04d8@marcd...
I need some help figuring something out that my host denies is his problem.

I have a suspicion that only someone who has run into this problem once before
has the answer.

I have this form which posts to a PHP file.  Sometimes I pass a file along.
This was info for a database and a picture along with it.   This worked fine for
the longest time.  Now it does not.
when I post a file in the form I recieve an "Cannot Find Server".  When there
isnt a file posted then the form works fine.  I dont understand because I
recieve no PHP generated error messages, but rather a problem finding the site
entirely.

Has anyone ever seen this?

Help would be much
Marc Davenport