On Friday 20 April 2001 19:13, Jason Caldwell wrote:
> Actually did that... plus sacrificed several small rodents, rubbing
> their internal organs all over the manual... in hopes that the PHP Gods
> would be kind and giving.... went into a cave for 12 years, then came
> back out ... having learned and understood much... but still no SET or
> ENUM.
>
> I've since burned the manual, and tattooed PHP on my forehead.

Well, then unless the burning didn't produce smoke forming the letters
"language.types.enum.html" I'd say PHP still doesn't support these.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Google results 1-10 of about 142,000,000 for e. Search took 0.18 seconds.

- http://www.google.com/search?q=e