On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 15:43 -0500, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> I haven't used Windows for a while, but Start->Search->Files & folders
> (or something like that) and enter php.ini. Delete all results except
> the one that you've been editing, and then move the one you've been
> editing around the following folder until you find the one in which it
> works:
>
> c:\php
> c:\windows
> c:\windows\system32
> c:\
>
> Horrible, isn't it?
> [/snip]
>
> Horrible indeed. I got no joy from this. It didn't work.

When you say didn't work... do you mean you didn't find any other
php.ini files?

There's one other thing I can think of. It's possible to set things like
the location of the php.ini file and also php configuration directives
through Apache's configuration.

Now I know you're using IIS, but is there a similar thing available
through IIS's configuration? (I wouldn't know, I don't practise the dark
arts...)

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
General Manager

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: http://www.album.co.nz/
p: 0800 4 ALBUM (0800 425 286) or +64 21 232 3303
a: PO Box 579, Christchurch 8015, New Zealand