Dan McCullough wrote:

>I'm having any issue finding out why this is happening and how to fix
>it.  Is it a permissions problem between php and the server or
>something else?
>Help

Without looking up this specific error code thoroughly through Google or
elsewhere, I would have to ask you to submit the code excerpt that
generates this error. If it is a permission error it could be because
you are trying to listen to a system reserved port in the 0-1024 range,
or it could be that the URL that you are trying to open is actually
invalid. For instance, if trying to connect to http:// you could have
forgotten a slash, or used backslashes, or any other common mistake.
Please submit more information the next time, and use Google, it
actually finds information for you. :)

Regards,
Torgny