On Mon, October 24, 2005 11:06 am, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> Also, lots of other good info on this topic at:
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php
> [/snip]
>
> ACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
>
> I have tried several things, now I am at my wits end. I finally
> rebooted the
> server (as suggested by someone one the PHP Windows list) and now all
> of the
> php pages come up with 404 not found errors. Googling has not helped
> so far.
> Any clues?

This before or after you switched to Apache?...

Can you surf to a static page?

Can you surf to a static page in the same directory as the PHP page?

PHP CGI or Service/Module?

Anything in the log files?

Do all browsers say 404, or is that just the badly-broken MS IE
generalized message?

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm