Manish Marathe wrote:
On 11/2/05, Jochem Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Manish Marathe wrote:

Sorry for spamming but I didn't mean to reply you privately :(

I did it myself by accident 2 minutes ago :-)
no probs.

Thanks

I am sorry if I have hurted anyone's feelings here but by foolish simply

au contraire. I don't think anyone was hurt.

:) No, I was just emotionally black-mailing but in essence, I meant
something which is not in best practices

 Is it possible to keep all the

class files somewhere in the path where PHP can look for and I don't
have to include in my script.

php.ini setting include_path - its a simple concept, /^RT(?:F)?M$/.

Well, I saw my php.ini earlier and I guess '.' the current directory is
included in the path, so kept the file which had a class (Company) for which
I wished to generate test cases in the same directory as my script (
TestGenerator.php) dir and then just tried to execute like:

php TestGenerator.php Company

And I didn't include Company.php in TestGenerator.php thinking that PHP will
find that class since the file is in the path.

how does php know you want to load a file/class? you still have to have a line
which
does something like:

include_once "{$argv[1]}.class.php";

with regard to the rest of the ideas I proposed ... just take it one step at a
time ...
before you know it you'll have something alot more complex that you might ahve
first imagined!

and besides 'noob' might not be an appropriate title for someone messing around
with
code generation and reflection :-)