James Benson <jb <at> jamesbenson.co.uk> writes:

> Could it be you have two differnt domain names, PHP could be using a
> different cookie/session for each one.

Yeah, but I'm setting the session_id manually. I've checked my session
storage path and only one file is created with that session id. Wouldn't
force feeding PHP the session id override any domain problems anyway?

I think the problem is that I have session.auto_start turned on. I can't
turn it off for fear of breaking a production site.

Is there any way to feed PHP a session id with auto_start ON?

--
Jesse Guardiani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]