On Thursday 03 November 2005 19:12, twistednetadmin wrote:
My advise is not to use $_FILES['img']['type'] or use it with some switch
statement.
Different browsers send different mime types for same image format. For
example on mozila you have image/png on IE you have image/x-png (or vise
versa)
Also the are different mimes for JPEG
image/jpg
image/jpeg
image/gif
image/x-gif

You better see what is the type of the image when the error occurs.