This might be slightly OT on this list, but here goes nothing.

1. Submit the form when the user shifts focus from D1 using Javascript's onBlur event 2. On the server side, use PHP to retrieve the values for D2 and generate the page again
3. Repeat 1 & 2 when the value of D2 changes.

HTH
Pranav
www.concept-i.co.in

Bhoomi Vora wrote:
Hello All,

I have a php page which contains three combo boxes.
The first one will have the value
from the mysql database table on page load itself.

Then depending upon the value selected in the first
combobox the second combo box
should be populated with the respective values from
another mysql database table, and
once again depending upon the value selected in second
combobox the third combobox
should be populated with the respective values from
one more different database table.

I have read through mailing list and also searched in
google and found that it can be
done with javascript onblur function but nothing is
working. Here is the code:
.....d similarly
D3 should be populated on event like 'onblur' to D2.

Pl. give me the exact code or proper guideline how
should I accomplish this on the same page.

Appreciate your replies.

Thanks and regards.

BJV

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.