php 5 on windows xp with apache 2 and mysql 5.

Php start up unable to load dynamic library:
E:\php\ext\php_bz2.dll with error 'The specified module could not be found'
same for  and php_yaz.dll
I have php5ts.dll in both E:\php\ and E:\php\ext

I had a similar problem for php_mcrypt which was solved by installing
libmcrypt.dll in E:\windows\system32 but I just cannot seem to solve the
problems with these two.

I tried copying versions of yaz.dll and php_yaz.dll from
http://www.indexdata.dk/phpyaz  but to no avail. That only screwed up php 5
because those versions seemed to be looking for php4ts.dll rather than
php5ts.dll so I seemed to have got stumped.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks in advance

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.