On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 04:00:21PM -0600, Nate Nielsen wrote:
> I'm having an issue with cURL.  I have installed it on two different boxes,
> one is working properly, and another isn't.
>
> The script auto login's a user to a site.  One server it works as expected
> and logs the user in, the other it does not.  It appears the cookie data that
> is being saved is different on the two machines from the login.

what are the differences in the cookies?

have you tried curl_setopt() with:
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_STDERR, $filehandle); // where to log

have you looked at the output on the login request to ensure that
the content is being returned as expected.

What does the code look like?

Curt.