Hi

I am trying Dynamically creating a Query based on form input for an intranet, i have a text input that allows a user to input part of a where clause such as - not like '04%' - . this bit works fine but i would like to display the clause back in the form field when the page reloads.
$clause = "not like '04%'";
echo"<input type='text' value='$clause'>";

Now obviously i hit a problem with the use of 'the quotation marks ' ' and just see - not like \ - in the form field. I need to keep the ' marks around the 04% for the query. Any ideas how i can do this??

Any help much appreciated!

Adrian