[snip]
>Sorry, I should have paid more attention. Is $_REQUEST['page'] correctly
set
>when (print_r the array...just for giggles)

I can verify $_REQUEST is correct for me, and I'm sure it's correct for
him too, since he gets "Cookie NOT set."  The second if statement
requires $_REQUEST['page'] to be 1 to even get to that line.  If
$_REQUEST['page'] is not set, he should get no output at all.
[/snip]

But I sure would like to see the URL once he has clicked it. Have you tried
changing to $_GET['page']? Again, all of this is just for giggles....but
there is likely to be a clue.

On privacy policies in IE (can he try another browser?) what is his setting?