On Sunday 22 April 2001 22:02, Steve Maroney wrote:
>  This brings up a question that I always wondered.
>  Does Access have server functionality? Where do you configure these
>  settings ?

If you go over the menuchoice - file, shake your mouse, bite in the cord,
slam your head in the monitor fifteen times and then trow a bucket of water
over your computer a new option called 'server' comes up. if not, repeat the
steps.

Or install a database server. when using ex. asp towards an accessbase it's
odbc that deals with the communication. it's slow, it's a bottleneck.. but it
works :)

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | Thus spake the master programmer:
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | "After three days without programming,