Whenever you are positive its nto your code then check it again.  That being
said are there any SMTP logs you can check?  Have you monitored the exact
data being sent to the SMTP server(maybe set up a dummy socket that repeats
back the data sent to it then have your program try to connect to that)?
--
phill

9c1ujm$868$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9c1ujm$868$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...