Daniel Lahey said the following on 12/20/2005 10:28 PM:
> Can anyone recommend some good Open-Source Help Desk software for
> PHP?  (I know this is a little off-topic, but I'm having a hard time
> finding decent Open Source software.)
IMHO the best is RT, which is Perl and Mason.
(http://www.bestpractical.com/rt)

There are some nice PHP ones out there, but I don't have any experience
with them:

ruQueue: http://freshmeat.net/projects/ruqueue/
Hesk: http://www.phpjunkyard.com/free-helpdesk-software.php
Help Desk Software: http://www.helpdeskreloaded.com/

I'm sure there are more..

Best,
--Glenn

--
AIM: RainbearNJ                                  YahooIM: rainbear_nj

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759