> If this is just a one time thing you're looking to do, all of this may be
> over the top.  However, if the bosses are going to want to review this data
> month in and month out, I think the time spent doing something like this will
> be worth it.

As of now I've got it working and inserting the data into the database!  I did
see your code and since you are being so generious as to let me use it I'll
probably tweak it (a very little bit!) as we are going to be using this script
once a week to read the log files.  We are using it to get some numbers out of
it so make our own custome stats thing based off of a lot more numbers that
included this as part of the number getting.

Thanks so much for your help!

jay