Jay Blanchard wrote:

I am having a problem with a an ampersand sign. I have a list of things on a
page, in which one category is 'Oil & Gas'. I store it in the database as
'Oil & Gas'. When the category is clicked the query string shows just an
ampersand, i.e.
"Filter=Process&FilterKey=Oil%20&%20Gas&Order=Application&Direction=ASC&comm
ents=" and therefore just shows as an '&' and the query only sees 'Oil'.

I guess that I am too tired to deal with this or the answer would come to
mind immediately. Can someone drop kick me in the right direction? Thanks!
http://php.net/urlencode

-Stut