On Monday 23 April 2001 11:56, Greig, Euan wrote:
>  I have read in several places that is dangerous to have register_globals
> on, but I have not understood the (short) explanations given. Can anyone
> enlighten me?

keep it a rule to either unset any variable that you use or set them with a
default value. how awfully nice register_globals is, I've started to be more
aware and use of HTTP_POST_VARS and HTTP_GET_VARS in case someone get a wild
idea to abuse some of my products. they might get some dangerous stuff, I
can't imagine their fantasy so I just let them have as little chance as
possible :)

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | TV is chewing gum for the eyes.   --
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | Frank Lloyd Wright