suresh kumar wrote:
hi,
   i am having 2 combo box one for city & another one
for country,when i select particular country say "india" their corresponding cities will be displayed
in city combobox as "delhi,bangalore.........",when i
select  "Australia" thier cities like
"perth,brisbane........"will be displayed.plz help me
itz very urgent.

hire a ([EMAIL PROTECTED](*#% programmer? because we are here to help
you not write your whole project for you.

I'll tell you what I do when things are urgent (I think John's
boss is a client of mine because 'urgent' occurs 20 times a day)...

I go here: http://www.yahoo.com
or here: http://www.google.com
or here: http://php.net
or here: http://beeblex.com

then I type something relevant into a search box, hit send and start reading
(nice side effect of reading is that you learn that words like 'please',
for instance, don't contain any 'z's but it does contain a number of vowels)

click below for approx 586,000 pages related to your urgent problem:
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=dynamic+combo+boxes+php

                           A.suresh

rgd,
A. Raving Loon.