On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 14:44, clive wrote:
> true, but not everyone uses windows as there operating system, so if
> they don't have windows media player they wont even be able to view the
> files.

A problem I`ve come across with many sites whilst using my Linux
box..very irritating.

--
Chris Blake
Cell: 082 775 1492

I realize that today you have a number of top female athletes such as
Martina Navratilova who can run like deer and bench-press Chevrolet
trucks. But to be brutally frank, women as a group have a long way to go
before they reach the level of intensity and dedication to sports that
enables men to be such incredible jerks about it. -- Dave Barry, "Sports
is a Drag"