I haven't used them, but our local user group recently had a meeting on PHP frameworks[1]. The feeling of the people that have used them was that Symfony was a good project, and that CakePHP was a particularly large installation. No one mentioned having used Prado, WACT or WASP.

We also had the creator of PHP on Trax present on the framework he created that very closely resembles Ruby on Rails. His company used Trax to build KatrinaHousing.org, a site that helped hurricane victims find housing. I have a copy of his (John Peterson's) slides on my website[2].

Richard

[1] http://uphpu.org/article.php?story=2006011715500753
[2] http://richardkmiller.com/blog/archives/2006/01/eventful-month-in- technology (third section)