From: Jochem Maas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 4:21 PM
To: David Grant
Cc: Jevos, Peter; php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] Other than default grey button

David Grant wrote:
> Peter,
>
> You need to investigate CSS.

I would hesitate to add he needs to investigate how to ask decent
questions. (Peter your question lacks context, useful details, a clear
problem/question and a direct relevance to php)

and given the statement "default php grey button" I get the impression
that Peter doesn't really know what php or html is; 'webmail' is a
concept not an implementation.

I'm guessing Peter is trying to figure out how to change a button in
such a way that the button is/remains locale aware (i.e.
'Move' becomes something else when you change languages in the app from
english to something else)

so what's Peter using for his webmail? squirrelMail? or Horde's IMP?
or something else?