On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 03:06:40PM +0200, Anders Clerwall wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a tutorial of some sort on how I add function sets to PHP4?
> I've searched the net for more info about this other than what the PHP4.x
> manual says, and I saw some reference to freshmeat, but I couldn't find
> that.
> Any help appreciated, thanks!

If you mean writing functions in PHP, that would be in the manual:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/functions.php

If you mean writing built-in functions (at the same level of
mysql_connect, array_reverse, etc) then you want

http://www.zend.com/zend/api.php

Or the README.SELF-CONTAINED-EXTENSIONS which is included in the PHP
source.

Matt