Matt Palermo wrote:
Hey guys. I would like to first say thanks for all the help you have all given me in the past (especially in my early programming days). Once again, I would like to show my appreciation by offering an opportunity to use a new PHP program I have created. The program is called TotalXplorer. Basically it's an online file manager for your website that uses PHP's FTP functionality to perform actions on files/folders (this get's rid of the need to make them writable for PHP). The file manager also has a built-in file upload feature, file editor, mp3 music player (to play tracks directly from your site without downloading them first), and more. You can view the demo of it here:

http://sweetphp.com/projects/TotalXplorer/

I'm looking for 5-10 people who would be willing to help test it out and give feedback about it. In exchange for this, you will receive a free copy of the software when it's ready to go. If you are interested, please let me know. This will be first come, first server, but please be willing to put in a little time with the testing of it. I have offered similar beta testing programs for some of the other scripts I have available at http://sweetphp.com and they have become very successful because of all your help.

Thanks,

Matt Palermo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://sweetphp.com

lol, how about you give your images some ALT tags?
And i don't think the text shouldn't break right after the folder icon.
(looks kinda crappy for me though ;)

greets
        Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)