we're trying to develop an exact replica of the SkyBiz
downline|Matrix system program. But it's getting so
complicated & niether is the logic coming out. we're
in need of help. Anyone familiar with the skybiz
matrix, please help!!
It's a 2 X 2 matrix system where a person can have
only two legs below him - Left & Right = and thus the
chain grows. Each person sponsors 2 people below him.
They can be directly below him or somewhere down the
line. But keeping a count of how many people o one's
right & left is getting impossible logically.
please help!

Cheers,
T. Edison jr.

=====