On 28/02/06, Gustav Wiberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there guys!
>
> I have used a date-field and a time-field in a mysql-database.
>
> How should I update these fields through php?
> This is my code now (it works fine locally with data on a win-machine, but
> not on Linux at my webhotel - Time doesn't work at all)

Doesn't work on Linux in what way?

Have you tried printing out $sql? Does it contain what you expected?

Does the mysql_query() succeed? what does mysql_error() tell you about
what went wrong?

I'd be absolutely amazed if time() really doesn't work.

I'm *guessing* that as you're running stripslashes() on these
variables, you're running your local machine with register_globals set
on, but the Linux machine has register_globals turned off.

  -robin