Hi all,

Has anyone had this problem before?  I have a web server that resides
on a windows platform (According to phpinfo()).  I used the php mail
function to send out a test message to make sure that the mail
function would work when needed.  I sent out the test message and I
didn't get an email sent to me.  This is what I did, I created the
following variables:

$to = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
$subject ="Test";
$message ="This is a test"
$headers = "From: Paul " .
                  "<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\r\n";
$headers .= "X-Sender:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\r\n";
$headers .="X-Mailer: PHP\r\n";
$headers .="Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\r\n";

I put them in the mail function as parameters
mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers).

Ok now this is what is found in phpinfo():

sendmail_from no value no value
sendmail_path no value no value
SMTP             no value no value
smtp_port        25           25

Do these values need to be set?  if so, how do that on a remote
server?  I don't think I have access to the httpd config file or
php.ini file.

Thanks
Paul