On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 03:34:18PM -0400, Charles wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Somebody know how to make IMLIB library compile into php ?
> i tried --with, --enable, but doesn't work !

Check to see that it actually got added to the source properly with:

./configure --help|grep imlib

If it isn't there, read the side-note below.

Obligatory quote from the INSTALL file:

Built-in Extension Installation
-------------------------------
To build php_imlib into PHP, extract the extension into the ext/
subdirectory of the PHP source tree, run buildconf, and recompile.

tar -C /path/to/php_src/ext -zxvf php_imlib-0.3.tgz
cd /path/to/php_src
./buildconf
./configure --with-imlib[=/path/to/Imlib2] [other args]
make
make install

The side-note that I keep forgetting to add to the documentation: It
may be necessary to do 'touch ./config.m4' in ext/imlib before running
buildconf.  Otherwise buildconf may not add php_imlib to the available
extensions.

Matt