Paul Goepfert wrote:
Hi all,

I have wriiten a function that determines whether tomorrows date is
the first of the month or not then returns a SQL string based on
whether its the first of the month or not.  According to my apache
error logs I get an error that says:

[Sun Mar 26 21:43:14 2006] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\\Program Files\\Apache
Group\\Apache2\\htdocs\\validation.php on line 331

I understand that this is a warning but I believe that it has
something to do with the fact that no output is being displayed.  All
other mysql database outputs work fine.

This is the code that sets the query in the mysql_query parameter

$Month_query = mysql_query($this->determineMonth());

Add this after your month_query call:

echo mysql_error() . "<br/>";

It will tell you what's wrong with the query. I'd probably also print out the query:

$qry = $this->determineMonth();
echo $qry . "<br/>";

and run it manually (if something does get returned).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/