Jay said:

I know that you have searched Google for cPanel cron jobs and that lot's
of folks here have tried to help.

Where are you on this and can we help?

You guys have been Great!

At the moment, I sent a trouble ticket to my host -- I'll see what he says, if anything.

Please don't think my host is remise in not responding -- it's just that he's not making any money off me for I paid less $7 for the entire year of hosting. So, I can't expect him to spend a lot of time with me. Likewise, what leverage do I have? Am I going to say "Look, fix this or I'll take my seven bucks elsewhere?"

I would like to get better hosting, but simply can't afford it. I won't go into the reasons why, but let's just say conditions are difficult for me. However, with all of your help, I'm learning and doing pretty well, all things considered.

So, I'll let the tread die for now until my host responds. If I solve it, then I'll post the solution. If he doesn't respond, then I'll start the thread up again. At least I know a lot more about this now.

Thanks again guys, you've been great!

tedd