Hey all,

I keep getting this error message on a couple of pages from a site I am
currently working on, the strange thing about this is there are no
included files in 'browser.php' and I am certainly not including
'browser.php' anywhere.

Warning:  Failed opening '/home/binary/public_html/browser.php' for
inclusion (include_path='./inc:/usr/local/lib/php:.') in Unknown on line 0

If anyone knows what is wrong or  has had a simular problem please let
me know.

Regards

Joseph