I want to take a mysql database that I have and turn it into a wsdl page where I can make a client program connect to.
I have read how to do it in Tomcat.
but looking for help in using PHP.

On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:45 PM, Anthony Ettinger wrote:

what about WSDL?

On 3/30/06, Russell Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would go with XML-RPC. I currently use XML-RPC to run LinkSleeve - a link-spam detection tool. In my opinion, I have found XML-RPC to be easier to use and understand. If at any point in your product you will be dealing with customers / vendors who will be beginners with both XML-RPC and SOAP,
would say the learning curve for XML-RPC is much lower. I do feel,
however,
that SOAP is potentially a more robust solution.

Anyway, just my 2 cents and, good luck.