At 9:14 AM -0500 4/7/06, Ed Curtis wrote:
 Can you call getimagesize() multiple times in one script? I'm trying to
use it multiple times but it only seems to work in the first loop I call
it in. I read something in the docs about it cacheing the results and
didn't know if this has something to do with it.

 I also tried creating an array out of the results I get from it but it
will only output the size values when it's building the array, never when
I try to loop back through it and output the values.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed:

Have you tried flush?

http://www.weberdev.com/flush

or

http://www.weberdev.com/ob_flush

I haven't used that before, but that's where I would start.

HTH's.

tedd