Well I did figure out the problem.
The folder I was uploading the files to had special permissions (yeah I
know, Duuuhh!). I kept thinking the files I'm uploading are having a
permissions issue, it just skipped my mind that the folder I was uploading
to had Special Permissions, not the files.

I moved the files to another folder and it works! Well, sort of. I'm getting
ye 'ol "Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter -
headers already sent (output started at..." error. But I'll work it out.
Nothing that I haven' dealt with before.

Thanks,

Rahul S. Johari
Coordinator, Internet & Administration
Informed Marketing Services Inc.