On Thu, April 20, 2006 7:42 am, Weber Sites LTD wrote:
> I'm using PHP 4.4.0 (cli) and all of the errors / warnings are written
> file.
> I can see all of the direct errors but when I have an error inside an
> include
> file the script fails and the error is not shown in the log. I have to
> "guess"
> Where the error is.
>
> Any idea what I'm missing.

Perhaps the include file[s] in question are using this function:
http://php.net/error_reporting

And, if so, you should seriously consider NOT using those include files.

Program with code SO BAD that they need to call error_reporting to
hide their errors instead of fixing the errors are probably programs
you do not want to use in the first place.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm