Hi all. I have heard that functions like apc_define_constants and
apc_load-constants are useful in speeding up mass definition of constants
but could someone tell me how many constants you would have to have before
this became appropriate. I am writing an app that loads a number of
constants into the main config file and estimate that there may be 200+
values. Is it worth using the library for this many values?

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk

dynamic web programming from Reigate, Surrey UK (php, mysql, xhtml, css)

look out for project karma, our new venture, coming soon!