Hi folks,
I try to store phpcode in a mysql-database, to have them ready, when
they´ll be needed
When I request these, it seems that they will not be parsed.
Any suggestion?
some code:

// the result comes from an object function
while ($obj -> Fetchinto(&$row)) // as long as there are results
{
        $query=$row[0];         // now the query is in $row[0]

        echo "QUERY $query<br>"; // now you can see the query
// the query shown looks like this
// SELECT count(lfd) FROM $row[0] WHERE yy = $start_y AND mm = $start_m
// but there should be values instead of vars (BTW there are values in the
vars)
<snipp>

Thanks in advance
Oliver