John Hicks wrote:
Spam has suddenly swamped the PHP mailing lists.

(Some of you may have better filters than I and not noticed it.)

Apparently the list had been moved to a new server and it hasn't been configured properly yet.

I fear many will unsubscribe and the list will lose much of its utility if it's not fixed soon.

Does anyone have any info on what happened and when it will be fixed?

The lists have not been moved to a new server. The spam filtering mechanism just had an issue yesterday and was fixed a couple of hours ago.

-Rasmus