Hi.

I'm writing a new script, but I need some help.. I won't post here
because it's just too much.  I'm looking for someone who is dedicated
and patient in helping a 13 year old with SQL and connecting/recieving,
inserting and updating databases.  I have ideas, I have some basic
knowledge of PHP but I need someone who can help answer questions,
patiently.

If you wouldn't mind helping (I realise this may sound stupid) please
message me.  51599351 on ICQ.

Thanks,
Owen