Hi

This is an announcement of a new browser based editor for the
C:\WINDOWS\PHP.INI file. It lets you uncomment or comment lines by clicking
a checkbox, and alter the values of configuration settings. You can also
insert, edit and delete lines. It is in the Beta stage of release, so please
let me know of any bugs at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I will probably not
implement new features for the moment, so please don't email me feature
requests. Just bugs/ Also note that it only edits the PHP.INI file in
$_ENV['WINDIR'], not in any other path. Also, each time you click on the
"Update" button, it makes a backup copy of PHP.INI as PHP.INI.BAK.

To install, download the zip file, unzip it, and copy the phpEditIni folder
your webroot.

Enjoy! It can be downloaded from:
http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/net07350/

--