Hey,

completely OT i know...

In a few months when I put together for college, I'm considering doing a
dual-boot type system, with some windows OS, and also a unix OS. However, I
don't know that much about any free unix OS' that are out there. The two I
can think of to use would be Solaris and Linux. Can anyone give me some
advice on which to use, and also if possible point me to a site where I can
get information on doing this type of thing?

Chris