Hi All,

I've a typical problem. I'm using Mbuni MMS gateway. This gateaway provides
a method of forwarding an incoming MMS file to a HTTP Server, where it could
be uploaded.

I run a PHP script on the server, to dump the MMS into a database.

Now I do not have a typical HTML form to upload the MMS. Only 2 fields in
the configuration file :

post-url = http://localhost/one.php/
http-post-parameters = userfile=%z

where %z signifies all parts of the MM.

I'm used to seeing PHP code for uploading files which resembles:

if($_FILES['userfile']['size'] > 0 )
{
 $fileName = $_FILES['userfile']['name'];

}

Unfortunately, the condition $_FILES['userfile']['size'] is never satisfied.
Can anyone help me determine that my file is properly reaching the HTTP
server in the first place?

If the problem statement isn't clear, all fault is mine :)

Thanx
KM